Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $29.48Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionA poignant, revealing and hilarious memoir about what happened when a former Playschool presenter (and brothel receptionist) woke up one morning in Munich four months pregnant, without a word of German under her belt, and surrounded by Bavarians! It's a tale about friendship, marriage and motherhood and how even a feminist can own a Dirndl. Merridy Eastman has taken us into brothels in There's a Bear in There and on tour searching for true love and a perfect husband in Ridiculous Expectations. We were there when she found the man of her dreams in Germany! Who knew? In How Now Brown Frau there are hilarious consequences as she takes up residence in Munich and drags us headlong into her new husband's straight-laced Bavarian family, climbs excruciating language barriers, and grapples with a culture that seems at times to be on some other planet. It is laugh-out-loud funny and all the more so for being completely true. This is What Merridy Did Next.
- Author BiographyMerridy Eastman is the author of There's a Bear in There and Ridiculous Expectations.
- Author(s)Merridy Eastman
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight344 g
- Width139 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.