Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionOn Christmas Eve it was swing and blowing so bad you could t see. Santa needed a light to be on his way. Larry the Light with his Bright Light Nose was needed to light the way. But Alas! Larry had a cold, his se so stuffed it would t light.. Without his glowlight se Santa could t go this Christmas. Donner remembered his friend Philip the Firefly, asleep for the winter up in the Hay Loft. They roused Philip from his sleep to see if he could light the way for Larry. This is the story of how Philip woke up and saved Christmas!
- Author BiographyMike Donohue, a retired lawyer who lives with his wife Diane in Minneapolis, MN. They have five grandchildren for whom this story was written. It was told to grandsons Isaac and Jacob on Christmas Eve in 2005. It was written after Jacob wrote a book about Fireflies in School and dedicated it to his Nana and Papa. With that gesture of Jake this book had to be written!
- Author(s)Mike Donohue
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.