All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTed Schrecker and Clare Bambra argue that the obesity, insecurity, austerity and inequality that result from neoliberal (or 'market fundamentalist') policies are hazardous to our health, asserting that these neoliberal epidemics require a political cure.
- Author BiographyTed Schrecker is Professor of Global Health Policy at Durham University, UK. He previously taught environmental studies, political science and population health, and worked as a legislative researcher and consultant for many years. Clare Bambra is Professor of Public Health Geography and Director of the Centre for Health and Inequalities Research, Durham University, UK. Her research focuses on the effects of labour markets, health and welfare systems on health inequalities.
- Author(s)Clare Bambra,Professor Ted Schrecker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight237 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.