All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.25Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionEver wondered how Santa solved his original transport problem in early days BRT? There were t a lot of chimneys then but how things have changed and Santa had to too and needed help. And just what is BRT anyway? Read on to find out!
- Author BiographyMark Head (1947 - and mostly still here) born in Colombo, Sri Lanka, of English parents, grew up all over the world but mainly in DunLaoghaire not far from the Forty Foot, a couple of stints in Kandy, one in Malaya during the time of the troubles, was sometimes asked politely to leave a lot of schools and sailed around the world a couple of times in real ships as a marine engineer and a tourist since it was noticed early I was good at fixing anything without necessarily knowing how to but somehow the ships I became chief engineer of never broke down and always returned to port in one piece. New Guinea was interesting, Australia has a lot of space but since I was at sea mostly so never saw it at all but the coastline was interesting and finished the nautical stuff in Bass Strait, a most dangerous stretch of water that easily compares to the Cape of Good Hope for bad manners and there are stories written about this that have not yet seen the twilight of day but early days these were for writing practice and so the story goes on and on and they say the sea can be a mirror for the mind.
- Author(s)Mark Head,Susan Head
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.