Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the background to the research that was conducted using the Peer Relations Assessment Questionnaire (PRAQ) for the Crimilogy Research Council. The resulting qualitative and quantitative data on how schools in Australia have dealt with bullying is provided. It also describes specific policies, plans and activities that schools have been able to implement to counter bullying. The effectiveness and impact of various approaches in working with the whole school, introducing pro-social curriculum content and dealing with specific bullying incidents are also discussed. Based on the research and experience, advice and guidance is given on implementing effective anti-bullying strategies within the school.
- Author(s)E. Barrington Thomas,Ken Rigby
- PublisherAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.