All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with a wealth of fun tests and easy-to-teach exercises, this comprehensive guide will allow you to test your dog's IQ, communicate with them more effectively and teach them tricks that will impress your friends and family. Using your dog's natural skills, How Smart Is Your Dog? will enable you to teach them tricks like 'shake hands', 'fetch a ball', 'play dead' and 'salute'. A star rating system lets you assess your pet's IQ as they progress through the tests and tricks. The bond between you will deepen as your dog learns to respond to your instructions and enjoys the reward that awaits them at the end. Featuring panels on canine psychology, different breeds, information on how animals learn and the best way to teach them, How Smart Is Your Dog? is the ideal companion to your pet's training. From basic obedience skills for your puppy to advanced agility routines, your dog will have fun learning - and hopefully you will too. The perfect gift for dog lovers everywhere, this book will open your eyes to just how smart your pooch can be!
- Author BiographyDavid Alderton is well known for his books on petcare, which have been translated into more than 20 languages and have sold in excess of 1.5 million copies worldwide. He has also been awarded the prestigious Maxwell Medallion by the Dog Writers' Association of America. David has written numerous articles about pets and their care, and has taken part in radio phone-ins and television programmes.
- Author(s)David Alderton
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleHow Smart is Your Pet?
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight366 g
- Width151 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.