All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do most people kw what an Ewok is, even if they haven't seen Return of the Jedi? How have Star Wars action figures come to outnumber human beings? How did 'Jedi' become an officially recognised religion? When did the films' merchandising revenue manage to rival the GDP of a small country? Tracing the birth, death and rebirth of the epic universe built by George Lucas and hundreds of writers, artists, producers, and marketers, Chris Taylor jousts with modern-day Jedi, tinkers with droid builders, and gets inside Boba Fett's helmet, all to find out how STAR WARS has attracted and inspired so many fans for so long. 'It's impossible to imagine a Star Wars fan who wouldn't love this book. There are plenty of books about Star Wars, but very few of them are essential reading. This one goes directly to the top of the pile' Booklist (starred review).
- Author BiographyChris Taylor is the deputy editor of MASHABLE, the world's largest social media and technology news website. He has covered the intersection of business and culture for two decades as a writer and editor for TIME, BUSINESS 2.0, FORTUNE SMALL BUSINESS, and FAST COMPANY. A graduate of Merton College, Oxford and the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, he lives in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)Chris Taylor
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementUK airports ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.