All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionM. Elaine Davis presents a useful text that demonstrates the importance of contemporary learning theory and educational research to the development of effective programs in both formal and informal history and archaeology education. Chapters cover teaching and history education theory, and apply this to various case studies and program examples. A valuable tool for school teachers, museum educators, archaeologists, and historians.
- Author BiographyM. Elaine Davis is director of education at Crow Canyon Archaeological Center.
- Author(s)Elaine M. Davis
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/02/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.