All listings for this product
About this product
- Description#1 New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell can teach you how to turn any situation into a winning experience. No one wins at everything they try. But any setback, whether professional or personal, can become a step forward with the right tools and mindset to turn loss into a gain. Drawing on nearly 50 years of leadership experience, Maxwell provides a roadmap for winning by examining the eleven elements that constitute the DNA of people who succeed in the face of problems, failure, and losses. Learning is t easy during down times. It takes discipline to do the right thing when something goes wrong. As John Maxwell often points out, experience itself isn't the best teacher; evaluating, understanding, and growing from your experience is. By examining how that process works, you can learn how to take risks and tackle challenges with a successful person's outlook. Derived from material previous published in Sometime You Win--Sometimes You Learn.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Maxwell, the #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 25 million books, was identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association(r) and the world's most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazine in 2014. His organizations--The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP--have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Maxwell speaks to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many top world business leaders.
- Author(s)John C Maxwell
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleSuccessful People
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight272 g
- Width142 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.