CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn this retelling of Rudyard Kipling's classic tale, a leopard finds a way to hide when the Ethiopian covers him with spots. It is told in graphic vel format.
- Author BiographySean Tulien works as a children's book editor in Minnesota. In his free time, Sean likes to read, eat sushi, exercise outdoors, listen to loud music, play with his quirky bunny, Habibi, and his curious hamster, Buddy, and spend time with his brilliant wife, Nicolle. When he's not doing all that stuff, Sean loves to writes books like this one. Joseph Rudyard Kipling was born in Bombay, India, on December 30, 1865. He is best known for his short story collections The Jungle Book, published in 1894, and Just So Stories, published in 1902. He wrote a variety of other short stories, including 'Kim' and 'The Man Who Would Be King,' and many poems. In 1907, he received the Nobel Prize in Literature, becoming the first English-language writer and youngest person to win the award. On January 18, 1936, he died in London at age 70.
- Author(s)Rudyard Kipling
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleGraphic Fiction: Just So Stories
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Out-of-print date02/11/2016
- Content Notechiefly col. ill
- Width173 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pedro Rodriguez
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.