All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust in time for Valentine s Day comes a confection from David Levithan that is sure to have fans of <i>Boy Meets Boy </i>eager to devour it. Here are 18 stories, all about love, all kinds of love. From the aching for the one you pine for, to standing up and speaking up for the one you love, to pure joy and happiness, these love stories run the gamut of that emotion that at some point has turned every one of us inside out and upside down. What is love? With this original story collection, David Levithan proves that love is a many splendored thing, a varied, complicated, addictive, wonderful thing.
- Author BiographyDavid Levithan is a children s book editor in New York City. He lives in Hoboken, New Jersey.
- Author(s)David Levithan
- PublisherAlfred A. Knopf
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBorzoi Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred A. Knopf
- Out-of-print date13/05/2015
- Weight200 g
- Width134 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.