All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.83Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionMiguel Guzman isn't exactly looking forward to the summer w that his mother has agreed to let the Sword family a father, his three daughters, and their dog live with them while they decide whether or t to move to Vermont. Little does Miguel kw his aunt has something up her sleeve that just may make this the best summer ever. With her usual flair for creativity and fun, Tia Lola decides to start a summer camp for Miguel, his little sister, and the three Sword girls, complete with magical swords, nighttime treasure hunts, campfires, barbecues, and an end-of-summer surprise! The warm and funny third book in the Tia Lola Stories is sure to delight young readers and leave them looking forward to their own summer fun! From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyJULIA ALVAREZ is the author of two other beloved stories about Tia Lola, How Tia Lola Came to (Visit) Stay and How Tia Lola Learned to Teach, in addition to several critically acclaimed books for children and adults. She is a writer-in-residence at Middlebury College in Vermont. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Julia Alvarez
- PublisherYearling Books
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTia Lola Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYearling Books
- Weight113 g
- Width137 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.