All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlbie's trip to the library soon turns into a fun adventure with his new knightly friend. On their way to find some dragons they meet trolls, bears and a mysterious many-headed monster. Going to the library has never been so much fun!
- Author BiographyCaryl Hart is a full time children's writer, who also runs creative workshops with local schools. She lives on the top of a windy hill in the Peak District with her guitar-playing husband, two cheeky daughters, one extremely fluffy black cat, a goldfish, four hens and an invisible dog called Paddy. She spends her spare time digging her allotment and organizing community projects, and going for long walks, especially if they end up at a cafe. Her favourite place is the local library because it's warm and full of books. Edward Eaves is an up-and-coming young illustrator with a growing reputation and several successful children's books under his belt. Ed lives with his wife in Kent.
- Author(s)Caryl Hart
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Content Notefull colour
- Weight201 g
- Width224 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ed Eaves
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $12.97
- AU $24.95Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $6.81Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $20.00
- AU $7.27Trending at AU $11.58
- AU $21.28Trending at AU $23.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.