All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the a vice this book provides the principles of successful jam making and for the more experienced jam maker there are recipes, t only for the usual fruit and vegetables but for more unusual combinations of flavours. The recipes in this book are reliable and have been formulated by much research and experimentation in the author's kitchen, and from recipes for proven value from skilled housewives over many years.
- Author BiographyCyril Grange was an expert on making all kinds of preserves.
- Author(s)Cyril Grange
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Weight122 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.10
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.91
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $25.75Trending at AU $31.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.