Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionHow We Live Healthier for Less by Shyanne Lee is a book full of stories about how one couple got back to basics and began to live and eat healthier by spending next to thing. In this book you will find out how they do what they do and how they do it with little or money. If you are struggling and want to do better for yourself or your family. Then you may find that this book can help you too.
- Author BiographyShyanne is a very intuitive writer who has been showing up in several different genres. Shyanne is quickly making a name for herself with her broad range of talents. Shyanne's style makes her work easy to read and easy to relate to at almost any age. Shyanne has created something for everyone; from young teen to old. Shyanne has written everything from poetry, to redneck cookbooks, to non-fiction and fiction. Shyanne Lee is a southern cook and a writer with southern roots. No matter what Shyanne has written, you're sure to notice that she isn't just another mainstream author. Shyanne has shown she can not only write it, she can make it her own. Shyanne has her own flavor! Shyanne is certain to continue standing out from the crowd.
- Author(s)Shyanne Lee
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.