All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis account describes the daily struggles of women under the Marxist regime in the former republic of Yugoslavia. It contains 19 essays, comprising reportage through personal experience by Croatia's leading writer. Slavenka Drakulic takes as her subject the ordinary lives of women left weary in mind, body and soul after 45 years of communism. She has t written a critique of Marxism, but a grass-roots narrative that reveals everyday life under the regime. Slavenka Drakulic is the author of Holograms of Fear and The Baltic Express .
- Author(s)Slavenka Drakulic
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/1993
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight172 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.