Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2001, Marko and Ana Pogacnik set out on a pilgrimage with a group of people interested in geomancy and looking for ways to achieve lasting peace. They travelled along the archetypal path that leads from the Pyramids in Egypt, across the Sinai Peninsula to Jerusalem. Along the way, they visited the holy sites of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. The first part of this book explores the vital energy of these ancient sites, providing a remarkable overview of the planetary role and true identity of the Holy Land. The book includes seven meditations and eight cosmograms to promote peace and healing in the Middle East. The second part of the book contains inspiring messages received by Ana which encourage us to follow our chosen path with increased self-awareness. This is a timely book for an understanding of the deeper importance of the Holy Land and the events and people of the region.
- Author BiographyMarko Pogacnik was born in Slovenia in 1944. He studied sculpture and acquired an international reputation in conceptual and landscape art before developing lithopuncture, a method of ecological healing for places and landscapes. He is a lecturer at the Hagia Chora School for Geomancy in Slovenia. Ana Pogacnik, the daughter of Marko Pogacnik, was born in Slovenia in 1973. She is an archaeologist and painter, and lives in Munich, Germany.
- Author(s)Ana Pogacnik,Marko Pogacnik
- PublisherSteinerBooks, Inc
- Date of Publication12/01/2007
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationGreat Barringron
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLindisfarne Books
- Content Note60 b/w photographs
- Weight336 g
- Width134 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.