All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne beautiful summer day, Roxanne decides to go to the beach. She loads up the car with everything she wants to take with her - the turtle, the umbrella, the thick book with the wonderful stories, the ball and, of course, her baby. But the car won't start. Undaunted, Roxanne decides to take the bus to the beach. But she'll have to leave something behind - children will have great fun guessing what's missing each time.
- Author BiographyBrigitte Luciani was born in Hanover and now lives in France with her husband and three young daughters. How Will We Get to the Beach? is her first picture book for North-South. Eve Tharlet lives in Brittany with her young family. She was born in France, but spent her childhood in Germany. She studied art in Strasbourg. Her rise to fame in Germany came rapidly following the publication of her picture book Dizzy from Fools in 1985. Since then she has completed at least one book a year (mostly fairy tales), full of feisty little characters and unusual perspectives that are so popular with children.
- Author(s)Brigitte Luciani,Eve Tharlet
- PublisherNorth-South Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth-South Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width215 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest Age4-7
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.49
- AU $10.61Trending at AU $14.11
- AU $7.66Trending at AU $11.49
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.84
- AU $7.53Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $8.00Trending at AU $9.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.