All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery word and every action begins with a thought. Negative thoughts based in jealousy, greed, or hatred may seem harmless on the surface. After all, they're only thoughts, right? But while thoughts are only in our head, they often betray our intentions, and can directly shape our actions. So, how can you overcome internal negativity and live more consciously? In How Would Buddha Think?, best-selling author of 14,000 Things to Be Happy About, Barbara Ann Kipfer offers an insightful, modern take on the ancient teaching of Right Intention-an important tenet of the Buddhist Eightfold Path focused on the belief that our intentions drive our actions. With this book as your guide, you'll learn how to move past negative thoughts or ill will toward others and instead focus on altruism, purpose, and self-actualization-qualities needed to help you live a truly happy life.
- Author BiographyBarbara Ann Kipfer, PhD, is author of What Would Buddha Say? and more than fifty other books, including the best-selling 14,000 Things to be Happy About, as well as The Wish List, Instant Karma, 8,789 Words of Wisdom, and Self-Meditation. Barbara has an MPhil and PhD in linguistics, a PhD in archaeology, and an MA and PhD in Buddhist studies. She is also a lexicographer. Visit her website at www.thingstobehappyabout.com.
- Author(s)Barbara Ann Kipfer
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight196 g
- Width181 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.