All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $7.00Trending at AU $8.39
- AU $10.77Trending at AU $17.63
- AU $13.81Trending at AU $17.45
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $24.47
- AU $7.60Trending at AU $12.16
About this product
- DescriptionTakes children on an imaginative journey, inviting their personal exploration of all aspects of nature. In How Would it Feel? , Mary Beth Goddard takes children on a journey of fantastic proportions, inviting them to imagine a playful interaction with the natural world. How would it feel to ride on a breeze...splash down with the rain...play tag with the sun...or wake up in a flower? Children and parents alike will have an opportunity to view the world from widely varying perspectives, such as high in the sky or deep under the sea. But the final stanza provides reassuring closure, returning children to the safety of home: It's time to go back / to your own bed and rest / back to the family / who loves you the best. The repeated poetic phrasing beginning each passage provides early reading skill development and the vivid and intricate details in the watercolour artwork successfully extend and amplify the text, inviting many hours of exploration. Mary Beth Goddard wrote How Would it Feel? for her son, Alex, who has been challenged by ill health since his birth. Anna Mycek-Wodecki attended the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw, Poland and graduated with dual masters degrees in graphic arts and fine art. She owns a graphic design studio and shares her time between Chicago and Warsaw, Poland.
- Author BiographyMary Beth Goddard wrote <i>How Would It Feel?</i> for her son, Alex, who has been challenged by ill health since his birth. She owns a graphic production company and lives in Wisconsin. Anna Mycek-Wodecki attended the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw, Poland, and graduated with dual masters degrees in graphic arts and fine art. She owns a graphic design studio and shares her time between Chicago and Warsaw, Poland.
- Author(s)Mary Beth Goddard
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication27/10/2005
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBear & Company
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Weight500 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anna Mycek-Wodecki
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.