All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionOffering an alternative to conventional, ineffective methods of shutting down Al Qaeda, this handbook unlocks the secrets of the organisation and provides a simple strategy for disempowering the terrorists via the internet. The practical, populist formula calls for individuals to identify, translate, and disseminate persuasive and independent counter-Al Qaeda messages online -- using the primary media on which Al Qaeda spreads their communications. It is through the yet-to-be challenged online messaging to the Muslim public that Al Qaeda garners its critical financial and moral support and future recruits. Using the information and tools provided in the text, individuals as well as organisations -- internet-savvy or t -- can help drown out the pervasive pro-Al Qaeda propaganda.
- Author BiographyHoward Clark has served as a senior intelligence analyst for counter-radicalisation at the Department of Homeland Security and as a presidential policy analyst. A former U.S. marine officer, he led intelligence operations in Iraq and commanded more than 40 counter-terrorism missions for the CIA and Defense Intelligence Agency. He lives in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Howard Clark
- PublisherLight of New Orleans Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Orleans
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLight of New Orleans Publishing, LLC
- Content Note4 b/w photos & 3 diagrams
- Weight80 g
- Width180 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.