All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-discovery workbook contains 16 short essays interspersed with writing and drawing excercises on numerous topics, including money, body image, relationships, and career.
- Author BiographyCheri Huber founded the Mountain View Zen Center in Mountain View, California, and the Zen Monastery Practice Center in Murphys, California, and teaches in both communities. She travels widely and often, leading workshops and retreats around the United States and abroad, most recently in Costa Rica and Italy. She lives in Murphys, California.
- Author(s)Cheri Huber,June Shiver
- PublisherKeep it Simple Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/01/1988
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationMurphys
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKeep it Simple Books,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight412 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)June Shiver
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.