CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever read a book, heard a speech, or been fortunate eugh to meet someone that truly changed your life? Have you ever picked up a book and found that you could t dare set it down until you had absorbed every single morsel of truth? Or, maybe you can think back to a time when you bought a book, only to run back and buy more and more copies to give away to others - because of the impact it made upon your heart and life? If so, then I welcome you to the newest book by Pastor Wayne Sutton - the book that will t only cause you to become excited once again about your own life - but also the one book that you will be able to tell people changed your life, possibly unlike any other book you have read before. As you buy this book you will learn how to finally achieve permanent change in all areas of your life! You will learn exactly how to co-operate with the spirit of God as the Holy Spirit changes you into the person of destiny you were born to become! You will see your life change before your own eyes, and the eyes of others. You will learn how to finally lay aside guilt, shame, sin, and addictions - by the wonderful grace and awesome power of Jesus!
- Author BiographyWayne Sutton is a minister, teacher, author, and seeker of truth from Wilmington, NC. His heart for writing inspired from a love to teach the truths of Jesus Christ to all who are willing to hear. Although raised in a rather traditional Pentecostal background, Wayne searches for the true Kingdom of God, and the King Jesus, regardless of denominational beliefs and limiting boundaries. God is bigger than your religion is a phrase Wayne often reminds people as he ministers to people in all walks of faith and belief systems. Wayne lives in Wilmington with his wife Candace and his son Kelton. Wayne is available for speaking engagements, conferences, interviews, or simply to bring the word and power of God to those seeking truth and a closer walk with God.
- Author(s)Wayne Sutton
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.