All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow Is Soil Made introduces children to the concepts of organic and irganic parts of soil, the nutrient cycles of plants, and decomposition. Complex processes such as weathering, erosion, and deposition are also made easy to understand.
- Author(s)Heather L. Montgomery
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.