All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers fascinating facts about our universe from award-winner Mary Kay Carson. Kids will learn about the asteroid belt, Martian volcaes, dwarf planets, how did Saturn got its rings and more. It is suitable for children aged 7 and over. Why is there life on earth? How did Saturn get its rings? Which planet is biggest, which one's hottest and which has a cloud named Scooter? Take a trip into outer space to learn about the asteroid belt, Martian volcaes, dwarf planets and other fascinating facts about our universe.
- Author BiographyMary Kay Carson is an award-winning children's nonfiction author. She has written more than 40 books for kids about wildlife, space, weather, nature, and history, including Sterling Biographies: Alexander Graham Bell: Giving Voice to the World (9781402732300) as well as The Underground Railroad for Kids and The Wright Brothers for Kids (both Chicago Review Press). Mary Kay also gives presentations at schools about writing and her books. She lives in Cincinnati, OH.
- Author(s)Mary Kay Carson
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGood Question!
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Weight159 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ron Miller
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.