All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sun and the Clouds are best friends. Together they keep the world warm, the gardens growing, and the sky full of beautiful rainbows. But one day they get into a fight and refuse to be in the sky together. And that means there are longer any rainbows. Without rainbows, the colors start disappearing until Earth was left with color ...except for one little forgotten box of crayons in one little school desk. Determined to save the rainbows and fix the Sun and Clouds' friendship, the crayons draw rainbows all over town. Their attempts go unticed. Soon they realize that they're going to have to do something big to get the attention of the former friends. So, the crayons create the biggest rainbow they can and hope it's eugh to bring color back to the world. How the Crayons Saved the Rainbow teaches the importance of teamwork and perseverance through seven crayons with unique personalities and their desire to see the world in color. Sky Pony Press, with our Good Books, Racehorse and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of books for young readers--picture books for small children, chapter books, books for middle grade readers, and vels for young adults. Our list includes bestsellers for children who love to play Minecraft; stories told with LEGO bricks; books that teach lessons about tolerance, patience, and the environment, and much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyMonica Sweeney loves crayons and rainbows, and always wondered what would happen if the world lost its colors. She lives in Boston, Massachusetts. Feronia Parker Thomas is an illustrator who loves to sketch and scribble all day. She has a fondness for bears and penguins but would probably prefer a dog as a pet. She lives in London, England.
- Author(s)Monica Sweeney
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight499 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Feronia Parker-Thomas
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.72
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.46
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $13.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.