All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionHow did the tortoise kw he was going to win the race? Now, the story is finally be told. Discover the path the tortoise took to reach your goals too! Everyone kws that tortoise beat the hare in the race. Very few people kw how the tortoise prepared for that moment. Join Tommy the Tortoise on his journey through the six goal setting steps that transformed him into the fastest creature in the forest. The same six step process that works for tortoises has been proven effective for humans as well. Like any journey, however, you cant get to where you want to go until you are willing to start. All of the tools you to reach your goals are in this one book. The story of the tortoise and the hare is used to guide the reader through the steps with sections afterwards that include insights, activities, and goal setting worksheets. Whether it's for business or self-help, everyone can follow these steps to lead to success Why should you buy this book? - It's a quick and easy read - t a 400 page technical sozefest! - You can get back to the business of achieving your goals faster! - It doesn't tell you what your goals should be, that's up to you - but it does give you a path to follow. - There are real life examples given for each step that anyone can relate to. - Anyone from teenagers to CEO's can find value in the books message. - Aren't you curious why the tortoise thought he could win the race in the first place! Look at what one website who reviewed the book said! (This book) reminded me of those by Patrick Lencioni, ather author who understands the value of the story. Here, Mercer uses the fable of the tortoise and the hare as a backdrop for down-to-earth advice on how to set and achieve goals. Mercer alternates an imaginative lead up to the classic race told from the tortoise's point of view with chapters summarizing the steps to take to first decide what to do and then achieve the desired results. He even includes worksheets Frances Thomas, Examiner.com 10% of proceeds from the sale of this book will go to the Paralyzed Veterans of America! Go to pva.org to learn more or donate to this great organization. Buy this book and start down the path of achieving your goals today!
- Author BiographyNate currently lives in Cranberry Twp, PA with his family, pet cat, and pet bird. He is a veteran of Operation Desert Storm, having served with the United States Marine Corps. He was a member of the USMC Reserves, 2nd MP Co out of Pittsburgh PA. During Desert Storm, he served in the largest prison camp in Marine Corps history and performed customs checks for Marines headed home. Nate returned to Indiana University of Pennsylvania after Desert Storm and graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Education. He returned to school almost 20 years later to earn his M.B.A. from Strayer University. He has taught in public schools for seven years, managed auto dealerships for nine, spent a year as a mortgage broker, and is now a personal development trainer.
- Author(s)Nathan P Mercer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.