All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on his own experiences of adaptations and on fourteen years of teaching, Richard Krevolin presents his seven step process for aspiring screenwriters on how to adapt anything - from vels and short stories to newspaper articles and poems - into a screenplay.
- Author BiographyRICHARD KREVOLIN has taught screenwriting at USC Cinema School, Ithaca College, and UCLA School of Theater, Film, and Television since 1988. He regularly conducts writers' workshops and screenwriting seminars around the country. A pair of screenplays Krevolin adapted from two of his successful stage plays, King Levine and Lawrence of Suburbia, have been optioned and are in development. His one-man show, Boychik, had lengthy runs at the Santa Monica Playhouse and Off Broadway, and toured the country. Krevolin is also the author of Screenwriting from the Soul.
- Author(s)Richard Krevolin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2003
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notefilmography, bibliography
- Weight410 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byJeff Arch
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.