All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new baby brings a great deal of excitement to a household, but managing on a reduced income can be a daunting prospect. Full of top tips and creative ideas, this practical guide will help you make the right financial decisions during your pregnancy and throughout your maternity leave - whether this is 6 weeks or 6 years! How to Afford Time Off with Your Baby will: help you to budget at each and every stage, from pregnancy to starting school; offer guidance on the essential pieces of baby kit so you don't overbuy; propose creative ways to generate a little extra cash and achieve more with less; and, advise you on how to release and save money during this critical time. With an extensive resource section full of up-to-date websites, activity groups and key advisers, How to Afford Time off with Your Baby is an indispensable guide that will help you worry less so you can enjoy those precious moments with your new baby much more.
- Author BiographyPrior to having children, Becky Goddard-Hill worked as a social worker and childcare trainer. She is also a qualified humanistic psychotherapist. She has taken time off work to bring up her two young children and to write. She passionately believes in developing supportive communities, particularly around child caring and this is the focus of much of her work and her writing.
- Author(s)Becky Goddard-Hill
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight203 g
- Width127 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.