All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 50 projects and experiences that urish creativity and play in a girl. How to Amaze Your Daughter can help parents experience life with open eyes. It has more than 50 truly creative and inspiring projects that will enthuse and enrich girls. There are crafts, science experiments, creative experiences, recipes and easy magic tricks. Each is cheap and easy. All the amazements use items found in the home. Here are some examples: * Things To Do Together: Ice Lolly Stick Dolls; Bubble Candle; Bits 'n' pieces Colour Portraits; Mini Origami Dresses; Lace Angel Wings; * Treasures: Miniature Vase Necklace; Forest Fairy House; Paint with Shaving Foam; Sw Globe with a Toy Inside; * Toys: Water Bottle Cae; Easy-Fold Cardboard House; Tablecloth Teepee; Mermaid Costume with Detachable Tail; * Experiments and Magic: Milk that Paints; Jellyfish in a Bottle; Edible Cracked Eggs; Paper Flower That Magically Opens in Water; * Projects to Eat!: Spaghetti Nests; Bear in a Pancake; Origami Cake; Edible Butterflies; Rubber Egg; Carousel Cake. How To Amaze Your Daughter is a practical and inspiring resource for all parents, teachers and carers.
- Author BiographyRaphaele Vidaling has published two novels and many illustrated books. She is the author of How to Amaze Your Toddler.
- Author(s)Raphaele Vidaling
- PublisherFirefly Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFirefly Books Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour photos
- Weight431 g
- Width190 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.