All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionToday a lot has changing as far as women and dating are concerned. It used to be that a woman had to wait until a guy asked her out on a date. Today though, a woman can go after any man she wants to get to kw better. But despite society's changes, women still face certain views and obstacles that men don't. How to Ask a Guy Out explains the social aspects of women approaching men and how to do it correctly and much more easily. We tackle how to identify the right men to ask out, how to pick the best circumstances so that you get the best chances of getting a Yes! from him. We show you how to take the fear and nerves out of asking that special someone you want to get to kw better out on that all important first date. We tackle how to design the best approach, figure out the perfect date and how to prepare your self for the date and everything that might come from that date. In short, How to Ask a Guy Out will soon become one of your most valuable resources when it comes to finding that special someone and bringing happiness into your life! And we make it so much easier than you ever imagined!
- Author BiographyKimberly Peters is the author of several Relationship and Personal Improvement publications. She is also a staff writer for 26Ways.com and The Customer Service Training Institute where she rights business training and self improvement publications.
- Author(s)Kimberly Peters
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.