All listings for this product
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.59Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.11
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $44.63Trending at AU $45.27
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.23
About this product
- DescriptionDo you love sweets ? and chocolate ? Is a melt in your mouth, delicious fudge the stuff of your dreams ? If that's the case, then you have found the right book! Learn how to easily make delicious fudge, with amazing flavours and textures, in your kitchen today. No matter what the season, there is a fudge to suit - your friends and family will love what you make, and be amazed at your cooking skills!
- Author BiographyKim Lambert is an author, photographer, speaker, freelance writer, business woman and entrepreneur, with a background ranging from Technical Management and Development in the computing field to cooking and sewing as part of a medieval recreation group, and making theatrical costumes. She writes cookbooks and photography books for fun (as a bit of a change from business books!) and also helps others publish their books (regardless of topic!). She lives near Canberra, Australia, and travels as often as possible. Charly Leetham's goal is to assist small business owners realize the power of the Internet as a channel to market their organizations in an appropriate and cost-effective manner. She helps solopreneurs and small businesses map their business processes and plan their web presence. Charly has a passion for IT and helping people overcome their technology challenges. She has more than 24 years experience in the IT industry. As a result of her endeavours over the last four years, Charly has won the MCEI Women in Business Marketing Award 2010, been shortlisted for the Telstra Business Woman of the Year 2011 awards and awarded Best Entrepreneur - Service Businesses - Up to 100 Employees - Computer Services category in the 8th annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business. Charly was also named in to the Top 100 Women in Ecommerce 2011 and is an honoree for Website Development in the Women In Business Golden Mouse awards. In her spare time Charly enjoys good food, drink and company, and sharing that enjoyment. She writes recipe and seasonal books for fun and hopes that you enjoy using them!
- Author(s)Charly Leetham,Kim Lambert
- PublisherDreamstone Publishing
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamstone Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight134 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.