All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionParis is kwn for its high end fashion, boutiques and restaurants. It is also kwn for its Fashion week show that attracts many persons from around the world to come into to Paris to view new ideas in fashion. Along with being an exceptional place, the natives who are called Parisians have qualities that are mostly unique to them and their country. They are very proud people and are many times misunderstood. Cultures differ across borders and it is important to understand how things are done differently in other areas. This books seeks to explore their culture and some of the features that make them unique. It will give a better understanding into the Parisian and the French culture and activities overall. They have natives that have made valuable contributions that are still relevant today. The reader will get a complete understanding of their country, lifestyle, culture and who they are.
- Author(s)Mark Dawn
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.