All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFind out: * who can be your friend * how to show someone you would like to be friends * how to handle bosses and bullies * the best ways to be a friend and ways t to be a friend * ways to settle an argument with a friend.
- Author BiographyLaurie Krasny Brown is an author, educator, and parent committed to providing answers to the questions children have. She has written many books, including the popular <em>Dino Tales: Life Guides for Families</em> series, illustrated by her husband, Marc Brown. Marc Brown is the creator of the bestselling Arthur Adventure book series and co-developer of the children's PBS television series, Arthur. He has also created a second book series, featuring D.W., Arthur's little sister, as well as numerous other books for children. Marc Brown lives with his family in Tisbury, Massachusetts, on Martha's Vineyard.
- Author(s)Laurie Krasny Brown
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDino Life Guides for Families
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight159 g
- Width224 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marc Brown
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $77.85Trending at AU $79.42
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.33
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.05
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $34.20Trending at AU $35.80
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.