All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.72Trending at AU $84.16
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $57.77Trending at AU $58.88
- AU $48.42Trending at AU $51.66
- AU $51.99Trending at AU $79.75
- AU $22.35Trending at AU $25.56
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.87
About this product
- DescriptionA SuperHero uses his extraordinary powers to better the world. Everyone was born to be a SuperHero, equipped with SuperPowers, SuperVisions, and SuperMoxie. How To Be A SuperHero will help you activate your SuperPowers and learn to fly! Fun and full of engaging activities, this book is a fabulous way to pass the time and discover your inner SuperHero!
- Author BiographyThrough her non-profit, A Brilliant Life Foundation, Jessica teaches youth to believe in themselves and be all they were created to be. She lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with her Husband, three SuperHero sons, and her SuperDog named Hampton.
- Author(s)Jessica C Dehart
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chet H Dehart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.