All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionModern society evolves and so do women. Nevertheless, like with any other natural selection, we can clearly tice that while some are succeeding, a vast majority is feeling like they are heading for extinction. Let's call this the difference between the Alpha and Beta females, and start from this point to analyze the whole issue and where the problems have begun in the first place. The media is constantly bombarding women with ideas about what to do in life and which man to choose, or even with concepts and ideas about romance and marriage. Nevertheless, modern women couldn't feel more lost with the whole topic of their true role and place in society. Reading extensively about love, dating and relationships, has surely done little for them. And it was taking into consideration all the misunderstandings and overwhelming problems they face wadays that this book was created. The content here provided shows a resume of real-life stories that were successful after following these principles but, above all, takes into consideration conversations with women that didn't kw thing of what here is shown. The issues here analyzed focus on the difference between Alpha and Beta Females, the real purpose of a relationship, men's true intentions and the values within loving commitments and marriage. It's expected that upon finishing this reading a woman can find exact answers on how to be herself and still find happiness in life.
- Author BiographyDaniel Marques is the Author of over 100 Books (48 Bestsellers) on Taoism, Zen Buddhism, Spirituality, Education, Business, Health, Relationships, Music, Martial Arts, Poetry and Children's Literature, but also a Polymath, Public Speaker and Researcher, featured on Voice of America, Amazon, MTV Music Television, Galaxy Radio, RCP Radio and more. His background includes being a Professor in 4 Universities for subjects related to Business, Human Resources Management, Entrepreneurship, E-Commerce, Academic Writing & Research, Foreign Language & Culture, as well as Teaching Methodologies, but also a Business Consultant, Director of Multinational Training Companies, Director of a Private University, Psychopedagogist (Specialized in Learning Disabilities), Translator, Designer (Award-winning), Students Union President, Primary School Teacher and High School Teacher for Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, Mathematics, Science, History, Sports and 4 Languages. In the Spiritual field, was an active member of different Religious Societies working closely with their highest and most senior members, having access to confidential knowledge shared in close-door meetings, translating and being a Fortune-teller as well as Spiritual Adviser.
- Author(s)Daniel Marques
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.