All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA top-tch resource for anyone who wants to break into the demanding world of investment banking For undergraduates and MBA students, this book offers the perfect preparation for the demanding and rigorous investment banking recruitment process. It features an overview of investment banking and careers in the field, followed by chapters on the core accounting and finance skills that make up the necessary framework for success as a junior investment banker. The book then moves on to address the kind of specific technical interview and recruiting questions that students will encounter in the job search process, making this the ideal resource for anyone who wants to enter the field. * The ideal test prep resource for undergraduates and MBA students trying to break into investment banking * Based on author Andrew Gutmann's proprietary 24 to 30-hour course * Features powerful learning tools, including sample interview questions and answers and online resources For anyone who wants to break into investment banking, How to Be an Investment Banker is the perfect career-making guide.
- Author BiographyANDREW GUTMANN is the creator of www.ibankingfaq.com, one of the most widely visited websites focused on the topic of investment banking. He has developed and taught finance and investment banking classes for a number of institutions, including the Institute for Finance, the firm that he founded. For the past five years, he has also been a career coach at Columbia Business School, where he advises and mentors MBA students interested in investment banking careers. Andrew is a former investment banker who has executed M&A and restructuring transactions for clients across a number of sectors. Andrew lives with his wife and daughter in New York City.
- Author(s)Andrew Gutmann
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.