All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin three friends as they use their imagination, settle playground scores and alter the entire course of history in the process! Big bully Zachary Black has stolen the awesome comic that Sid has spent hours drawing. Zachary sets Sid a challenge - beat him in an arm wrestle and the comic is his once again. Sid's evil-genius neighbour, the Mighty Professor Skeletron, calculates Sid's chance of victory as one in ten, so they create a Time Rescrambler in order for Sid to take the challenge ten times ...and eventually win! But catastrophe strikes when the rewind button jams and the boys, along with Sid's little sister, Wendy, are transported back to the time of the Mongol Empire. To make matters worse, the device falls into the hands of a fearsome warrior. Will they save the world, or will life as we kw it longer exist?
- Author BiographyNick Falk (Author) Nick Falk is a practising psychologist who lives with his wife and two young boys in Tasmania. Originally from the UK, Nick worked and travelled in the US, India and China before finally arriving in Australia. Nick first picked up a pen age seven, and has been writing ever since. He originally wrote stories for adults, but found his true literary love when he started making up stories for his children. Five years later, it was time to start writing some of them down! In addition to Troggle the Troll, a picture book about people-munching beasties, Nick has authored two series of books for children aged 6 to 9, 'Saurus Street' and 'Billy Is a Dragon.' Tony Flowers (Illustrator) Tony Flowers loves to draw and is an internationally acclaimed illustrator and artist. His drawings are loved in Japan for their detail and humour and he has won an award in the USA for his street chalk art. Tony has a Masters degree in Visual Communication. He has illustrated six books in the popular Saurus Street series and his most highly valued prize to date has been from the Oshima Picture Book Museum in Toyama, Japan, for his hand made pop-up book Gaijin Holiday.
- Author(s)Nick Falk
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication29/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Weight132 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.79
- AU $57.77Trending at AU $58.62
- AU $48.42Trending at AU $51.44
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.79
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.