Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Beat ObamaCare is a business opportunity to become a Self-Insuring Health Care Provider that empowers any patriotic American citizen to legally avoid the unfair taxation of the so-called Affordable Care Act - ACA or Obamacare. The system included in this book will save the average American thousands of dollars per month in Health Care Costs by passing on ObamaCare and taking responsibility for one's own health and by using Preventive and Alternative Health Care Providers. It's t kwn by most, but the biggest killer of the average person is the Medical Profession. These concepts give you immunity from that highly dangerous system and puts you into the safest zone. ObamaCare being written by the Health Insurance companies is the first Personal Income tax that goes to private corporations and t to our Government. Therefore, all patriotic Americans owe it to their country to fight this unconstitutional and tyrannical decision. Did we elect Barack Obama as President of the United States or as Top Insurance Salesman? The concept of self-insurance has been around for centuries and some of the world's top corporations use it to save money. The concept is that if you have a kwn risk, you can buy insurance from an insurer who spreads the risk over a large pool of people or companies and protect their client from the bad event from happening to them. There can be a nice profit for the Insurance Company because many people want to protect themselves against the risk. BUT, the insurance company must do their homework and kw what the odds are of the event happening to one of their insureds and then be sure to price their insurance properly so that when the event happens, they have eugh money to pay the one person or company in 12,000 let's say, who have the misfortune of the event being insured against happening to them. The most common example is car insurance. We all carry it because we kw that eventually we're going to get into a fender bender with ather driver on the road someday. When it happens, there could be major injuries and property damage that could cost into the tens of thousands of dollars. We buy insurance at a few hundred dollars per year to protect us against having to come up with that kind of money when it happens to us. We see eugh accidents on the road every day so that we kw that eventually it could happen to us. So we buy insurance and the risk is spread across all the millions of other drivers who will t get into accidents for a long time and pay the insurance company eugh money to pay for our accident when and if we have one. Some of us who don't buy car insurance are really taking the risk on our own shoulders and this is called Self-Insuring. Some of us who do this also are deadbeats so when the bills are presented, they skip town. But, this inconvenience is just ather way of paying for one's mistakes. Most of us kw this and so few of us really want to self-insure when it comes to car insurance. Of course in many states, it's illegal to drive a car without insurance so there is that risk of heavy fines or taxes by state governments if we don't carry insurance. This book details the risks and rewards of self-insuring in the area of your own physical Health vs. buying into Obamacare, which is w the law of the land. Most people will just go along with this tyranny and obey the law and blindly pay the money required to buy the useless health insurance presented under the Affordable Health Care Act. But, if you take the advice given in this book, and pledge yourself to live healthier all your life and also help your country get healthier, by fighting this unfair and tyrannical law, and show other Americans how to do the same, you will make eugh money to purchase real Health Insurance similar to what Congress has and exempted themselves from Obamacare.
- Author(s)Michael Mathiesen
- Date of Publication03/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.