Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe profession of Business and Debt Negotiation is a huge industry. Although this is t a new concept, this Business is needed w more than ever! In our present ecomic environment, there are hundreds of thousands of unresolved Business disputes everywhere. After ermous stress, aggravation, and wasted time trying to collect on a debt, most parties feel that their only option is to take legal action to at least try to recoup some of the money owed to them. This becomes a huge expense, and most time small businesses just cant afford the time and money it takes to go through the courts, so they just give up on ever seeing their money. This book will teach you how to become the problem solver. You are the Alternative to the Legal System, saving time, money and aggravation! You will be guided step-by-step from first contact with your client to resolution. An example of an typical dispute and your earnings: Your Client owes $9,400 to ABC Company. You settle the debt for: $5,800 You saved your client: $3,600 You earned $1,250 Your Client owes $24,000 to XYZ Company You settle the debt for: $14,440 You saved your client: $9,560 Your earned: $3,346 Keep in mind that most Resolutions only take a few days to a week, so YOU DO THE MATH! This is a simple, rewarding, lucrative business which can provide you with a VERY comfortable lifestyle and a very bright future.
- Author BiographyI began a career in Business to Business Debt Negotiation about 15 years ago. I had just escaped from an abusive 'marriage where I was made to believe (and let myself buy into it) that I was worthless and really had no purpose in life. Prior to this marriage, I was strong, independent, and well liked. I allowed myself to turn into a ball of mush, and longed for the person I used to be, but felt stuck and just existed in that mess from day to day. I had three kids one only 10 months old. This was about the time when the whole OJ Saga was taking place, and as I watched TV, I saw myself as the next Nicole. THAT WAS MY WAKE UP CALL... I had no family to help me, so I sold some items I had treasured, put a deposit on an apartment, enrolled my kids in a new school, lined up a job (took a job at a Daycare to get some immediate income) and filed Divorce Papers. Over a short period of time, I achieved little goals and my confidence started to come back. I wanted more and needed to make more money, but also wanted to be able to spend time with my kids who really needed me. A friend of mine told me about how her career in Business to Business Debt Negotiation, had flexible hours, was exciting and rewarding and best of all.. she was making great money! She convinced me that I could be just as successful pointing out that I had everything I needed right now to get started. I was a good negotiator and planner and always had a good work ethic. She commented on the fact that my motivation to succeed and provide a comfortable life for myself and my family was the force that could only lead to success. I was so ready. This business just seemed to make sense. Over the years I have encouraged many people to pursue this Simple Business and have decided to write this book in the hopes that this opportunity will help others achieve their goals as I have.
- Author(s)J Lancaster
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.