All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with new material and updated for the 2015 (and beyond) market, this guide will show you how to find properties, how to list them, how to sell them, and how to get your commission. Learn to attract new prospects, get the highest possible commissions, and get return business and referrals, while still having a life outside of work. You will also learn how t to make the big mistakes most new agents make, licensing and exam fees, Multiple Listing Service (MLS), expenses of doing business, and more.
- Author BiographySusan Alvis has her Tennessee Real Estate License in Retirement. She writes gaming articles, books, and literary works as a ghost writer and has upcoming works in nonfiction as well as fiction. Susan lives in Northeast Tennessee with her husband, Brent and their two children, Matthew and Amber. You can visit her on her Web site at www.SusanAlvis.com.
- Author(s)Susan Smith Alvis
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication04/06/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.