Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionWith constant changes in wildlife law in the UK, professional ecologists are becoming increasingly in demand by developers, architects, land managers and land owners to give specialist advice on wildlife. There has never been a better time to get into this fascinating career. If you have a passion for wildlife and love the outdoors then this could be the career for you. A professional ecologist advises many disciplines on wildlife issues and gets involved in projects of all sizes from new motorways to housing developments, habitat creation and wildlife enhancement. This book gives you an insight into the world of a consultant ecologist, guides you through the skills, kwledge and experience you need, and how to acquire them, and ideas on how to prepare yourself for that first job as a trainee ecological consultant.
- Author BiographySue Searle set up Acorn Ecology Ltd in 2003 after studying a biological sciences degree as a mature student and completing a postgraduate diploma in ecology. She now trains ecologists who want to get into ecological consultancy.
- Author(s)Susan M. Searle
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.