All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide for those over 50 who would like to add $500 to $5,000 to their monthly income and become happier and more fulfilled in the process Included are tools to assess your personality, skills and most heartfelt desires. At this stage of life it is crucial that we find joy and fulfillment in the work we undertake. We are seeking more than money; we also want enrich our lives and add to our contentment. As you read about the three people whose Encore Entrepreneur journeys are chronicled here, you will gain clarity about your own path and the steps that you can take to increase both your income and your happiness.
- Author BiographySanta Ed Taylor has spent the last 26 years helping small business owners achieve success in their businesses. Now, at 61, he's helping those over 50 achieve success in retirement by guiding them along the path of becoming Encore Entrepreneurs.
- Author(s)Santa Ed Taylor
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.