All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Monbourquette provides the tools we need to rediscover our 'shadow' side, bringing it to light and using it for spiritual growth.
- Author BiographyJohn Monbourquette OMI is a psychologist, best-selling author and priest. He is the author of many books, including How to Forgive: A Step-by-Step Guide; How to Discover Your Personal Mission: The Search for Meaning; and How to Love Again: Moving from Grief to Growth, which has sold over 175,000 copies in several languages around the world.
- Author(s)John Monbourquette
- PublisherDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width160 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.