Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.59+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.29+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRead the HILARIOUS books that inspired the HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON films! Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third is a smallish Viking with a longish name. Hiccup's father is chief of the Hairy Hooligan tribe which means Hiccup is the Hope and the Heir to the Hairy Hooligan throne - but most of the time Hiccup feels like a very ordinary boy, finding it hard to be a Hero. High up in the treacherous mists of the Murderous Mountains, Hiccup and the Company of the Dragonmark are in hiding. The witch's Spydragons are guarding the shores of Tomorrow - but Hiccup is determined to become King of the Wilderwest. Can Hiccup dodge the dragons and steal the King's Things back from Alvin before the Doomsday of Yule? And is there a traitor in Hiccup's camp who in the end will betray them all? READ ALL 12 BOOKS IN THE SERIES! You don't have to read the books in order, but if you want to, this is the right order: 1. How to Train Your Dragon 2. How to Be a Pirate 3. How to Speak Dragonese 4. How to Cheat a Dragon's Curse 5. How to Twist a Dragon's Tale 6. A Hero's Guide to Deadly Dragons 7. How to Ride a Dragon's Storm 8. How to Break a Dragon's Heart 9. How to Steal a Dragon's Sword 10. How to Seize a Dragon's Jewel 11. How to Betray a Dragon's Hero 12. How to Fight a Dragon's Fury How to Train Your Dragon is w a major DreamWorks franchise starring Gerard Butler, Cate Blanchett and Jonah Hill and the TV series, Riders of Berk, can be seen on CBeebies and Cartoon Network.
- Author BiographyCressida Cowell is the author and the illustrator of the bestselling How to Train Your Dragon book series, and the author of the Emily Brown picture books, illustrated by Neal Layton. How to Train Your Dragon has sold over 7 million books worldwide in 37 languages. It is also an award-winning DreamWorks film series, and a TV series shown on Netflix and CBBC. The first book in Cressida's new series, Wizards of Once, publishes in September 2017. Cressida is an ambassador for the National Literacy Trust and the Reading Agency and a founder patron of the Children's Media Foundation. She has won numerous prizes for her books, including the Gold Award in the Nestle Children's Book Prize and 'Philosophy Now' magazine's 2015 'Award for Contributions in the Fight Against Stupidity'. She grew up in London and on a small, uninhabited island off the west coast of Scotland and she now lives in Hammersmith with her husband, three children and a dog called Pigeon.
- Author(s)Cressida Cowell
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHow to Train Your Dragon
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content NoteB/w and colour
- Weight404 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $52.95
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.