All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Blog a Book teaches you how to create a blog book with a well-honed and uniquely angled subject and targeted posts-and how to build the audience necessary to convince agents and publishers to make your blog into a book. Inside you'll find: * Basic information on how to set up your blog and the essential plug-ins and other options necessary to get the most out of each post * Steps for writing a book easily from scratch using blog posts * Advice on how to write blog posts * Tips on gaining visibility and promoting your work both online and off * Tools for driving traffic to your blog * Information on how to monetize an existing blog into a book or other types of products</li >* Profiles with authors who received blog-to-book deals Author Nina Amir explains how writing a book in cyberspace allows you to get your book written easily, while promoting it and building an author's platform. It's a fun, effective way to start writing, publishing, and promoting a book, one post at a time.
- Author BiographyNina Amir, the president of CopyWright Communications, is a seasoned journalist, nonfiction editor, author, blogger, writing and author coach, workshop leader, and speaker with more than 30 years of experience in the publishing field.
- Author(s)Nina Amir
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriter's Digest Books
- Content Note1 Illustration (black and white)
- Weight186 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.