All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArmed with cutting wit and a degenerate world view, How To Booze provides frank, humorous musings on the contemporary art of drinking and the reasons we do it. You may find yourself rendezvousing with your ex-or trying to igre the fact that the person you are bringing back to your apartment is almost fantastically unattractive. You may be making an embarrassment of yourself at your high school reunion-or trying to impress your weirdo in-laws. Or maybe you just want that last taste before heading to an AA meeting. Whatever the situation, Altier and Kaye have the perfect cocktail for temporary self-improvement. Along with the delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes and plenty of useful information on mixing drinks, they offer amusingly accurate insights about our destructive, flawed, beautiful selves, peeling back the psychological layers to discover why we're really drinking in the first place.
- Author BiographyJordan Kaye is a writer and lawyer with a life passion for moderate boozing. He lives with his wife, Jocelyn; their two children, Ellis and Gideon; and a sprawling collection of bottles and barware in Brooklyn, New York. Marshall Altier is a bartender, a consultant, and a writer based in New York City and Hong Kong. He has been part of the opening teams of several well-known New York bars and his original creations have been featured in print in the New York Post's Page Six Magazine, the San Francisco Chronicle, and New York magazine. He has also designed drink menus and food pairings for a variety of establishments and brands across the world.
- Author(s)Jordan Kaye,Marshall Altier
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note15 Black and White Illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.