All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionAmelia Bradlow seems to have everything she needs to be happy - a handsome husband, a beautiful home, money, good looks and a glamour job. Everything, that is, except the thing she wants most - a baby. Ed, her husband, is funny, affectionate and sophisticated but simply t interested in parenthood. He likes his life neat and tidy. And he likes having a wife who attends solely to his needs. As she approaches 37, Amelia is faced with a life-changing decision, aided and abetted by Kiki, her hopelessly disorganised but ridiculously rich friend. Should Amelia stay in her nearly happy marriage, or expose herself to the vagaries of single life and the distant possibility of meeting someone who wants to start a family? Maggie Alderson brings her deep understanding of the human heart to this new vel about the compromises we make in life, and about those rare moments of grace when we decide to risk everything for the chance to be truly, madly and deeply happy.
- Author(s)Maggie Alderson
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication27/09/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMichael Joseph
- Out-of-print date03/09/2010
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.