All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe photos in this edition are black and white.Mitsubishi's 4G63t engine is among the most powerful engines ever in the sport-compact world. It's t uncommon to find one of these four-cylinder, iron-block, aluminum-headed, 2-liter turbocharged monsters making more than 1,000 horsepower with the right modifications and tuning - well above the 200-300 hp produced in the factory-made engines. Bolted into such cars as the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, Eclipse, and Galant, and the Eagle Talon and Plymouth Laser, the 4G63t has more than a cult following among sport-compact enthusiasts, who kw and respect this engine's immense performance potential at the track or on the street. Up until w, in-depth performance information on the 4G63t has been hard to find. For this book, author Robert Bowen went straight to the source, Robert Garcia of Road/Race Engineering in Santa Fe Springs, California. RRE is the most well-kwn and respected Mitsubishi turbo performance shop in the United States, and Garcia is its in-house engine builder. Mitsubishi enthusiasts will benefit from Garcia's expertise and be able to build better, stronger engines than ever before. <i>How to Build Max-Performance Mitsubishi 4G63t Engines</i> covers every system and component of the engine, including the turbocharger system and engine management. More than just a collection of tips and tricks, this book includes a complete history of the engine and its evolution, an identification guide, and advice for choosing engine components and other parts. Profiles of successful built-up engines show the reader examples of what works, and the book includes helpful guidance for choosing your own engine building path.
- Author(s)Robert Bowen,Robert Garcia
- Date of Publication19/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.00Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.09
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $37.76Trending at AU $39.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.