All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuild your own flathead roadster just as it would have been built in the 1950s! Using a 1929 Ford Model A, this guide follows its construction from start to fantastic finish. Bishop begins with a wealth of expert advice on planning your project, finding traditional parts, and acquiring the tools, time, space, and services needed. From frame, front suspension and steering, to brakes, engine and transmission, Bishop's expert approach is fully illustrated with specially commissioned photos and line drawings.
- Author BiographyMike Bishop is a lifelong technoid gearhead scribe. He has been the senior editor for the Saturn V press-information package, author of over 30 how-to books on motorcycles, cars, trucks, and snowmobiles, an editor and feature writer for motorcycle and hot-rod magazines, and an award-winning writer/producer of service and sales training videos for the import automobile and motorcycle industries. He is the author of How to Build a Traditional Ford Hot Rod (Motorbooks, 2000).
- Author(s)Mike Bishop
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication17/08/2000
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Content Note250ill.
- Weight505 g
- Width209 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Most relevant reviews
- ellingsen4409 Aug, 2016by
excellent book on building an early hot rod.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.